Crocus Group is one of the leading development companies in Russia. Founded in 1989, Crocus Group is responsible for over 4 million total square meters of developed property.
Crocus Group's Business Portfolio includes:
- Crocus City, a multifunctional satellite city of Moscow
- Crocus Expo, an exhibition center meeting the highest international standards
- Crocus City Hall concert facility
- VEGAS set of concept retail-entertainment complexes
- TVOY DOM set of supermarkets
- Crocus City Mall luxury shopping complex
- Crocus Group restaurants Nobu, Shore House, Rose Bar, Zafferano, Edoko, Backstage, Forte Bello, Beach Club, Asia Café, Casa Mia, Fusion, Traktir Pozharskovo, and Baku
- AGALAROV ESTATE suburban housing develpoment
- SEA BREEZE on the Caspian Sea, an elite, premium-class property
- Myakinino Metro Station
- AGALAROV HOUSE residential complex
- Crocus City Customs Terminal
- Crocus VIP Motor-Ship
Crocus Group is the General Contractor for the construction of the stadiums for the 2018 World Cup Tournament in Kaliningrad and Rostov-on-Don.
Crocus Group was the General Contractor for the construction of Far Eastern Federal University (DVFU) on Russky Island, prepared for the 2012 APEC Summit in Russia.
Crocus Group was the organizer for the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow, which was the first time in its 60-year history that the pageant was held in Russia.
Crocus Group completed construction on the Moscow Metro Station Myakinino in 2009, marking the first time that a Russian metro station was ever built by a private investor.
The developments projects of Crocus Group are distinguished by their singularity, style, scale and superior quality.
Crocus Group. Developing the Future.